ONSITE HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
- Before you enter the conference, centre attendees will be required to let us know (via the Covid app or vaccine passport) that they have been double vaccinated more than 14 days prior to attending the conference or proof via text or email of a negative lateral flow test within 24-48 hours of attending the conference.
- Delegates will not be admitted to the event if they have not been double vaccinated or had a negative lateral flow test within 24-48 hours of attending the conference in keeping with Dutch Health Authorities Guidelines.
- Delegates are encouraged to wear face masks (if they so wish) in the public areas of the conference.
- We shall encourage all attendees to respect others by maintaining where possible one metre social distance or wearing a face mask, where this is not possible.
- There will be one seat spacing in the main conference and the breakout rooms.
- Touchless hand- sanitisers will be provided and supplemented by hand-held sanitizers where required.
- The cleaning of the toilets will be increased daily.
- We encourage all attendees to use contactless payments for any catering, including car park.
- Our screens will communicate COVID -19 advice and instructions including further safety signage regarding hand washing.