Supply Chain 4.0 – How Digitalization is Redefining Supply Chains
Vincenzo Di Loreto
Global Operation Planning Director
Innovation Supply Chain Project Management
Supply Chain Director and Lean Six Sigma lead – Global Operations
Supply Chain – Alliance Global Director
30th November 2021
All times are CET
10.00 – 10.05
Chairperson Welcome and Introduction
10.05 – 10.30
Supply chain resilience – towards flexibility and agility
- Enablement of resilient supply chain capabilities through dynamic supply chain segmentation, integrated and continuous planning as well as supply chain visibility
- Development of resilient supply chain networks by adapting and regionalising the network and applying dual sourcing of key materials to increase the availability of key products and components
- Technical reinforcement of supply chain resilience through the use of digital platforms for integrated supply chain planning and transparency
- Adaptation of the organisation of the supply chain and the up-skilling of the workers to create a resilient workforce
Dr. Reinhard Geissbauer, PwC
10.30 – 10.55
Anticipating Change and Shaping the Future with Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Discuss which digital developments and applications of data will enable your business to drive synchronised decision making and successes across the entire value chain.
- Explore the core pillars for establishing a robust supply chain operation that enables resilience to shocks and speed to adapt to what the future holds for operations and patient demands.
- Learn how to use your supply chain as a key performance enabler for the business, that provides a strong base for consistent delivery of expanded offerings and new products as they enter the market.
- Re-imagine medicine by providing the manufacturing technology that enables breakthrough medical innovation.
10.55 – 11.20
Success stories of digital champions in supply chain on their transformation journey
- Implementation of supply chain control towers to drive end-2-end S&OP planning
- Smart warehouse management, logistics solutions and inventory optimisation to improve the value chain
- Quantitative benefits and recommendation for a successful scale-up
11.20 – 11.55
Panel Discussion – Digitalization and data-driven operations to power Supply Chain performance
- Discuss the vision for digital improvements across supply chain operations and explore how the last 15 months has both justified strategy and investments in some areas and accelerated initiatives in others, to deal with disruption as effectively as possible.
- Explore the crucial need to increase visibility across supply chain operations and discuss the challenges to maximizing connectivity that will enable the business to respond quickly to issues and shocks, building greater resilience into operations.
- Learn how to most effectively bring multiple streams of a supply chain transformation together – from digital infrastructure developments, process efficiency analysis and workforce motivation – to create an environment where innovation and progress can flourish.
Chairperson Closing Comments
- ArkemaDirector SCM/Logistics
- Audi AG Global Head of Supply Chain
- CNH Industrial Vice President of Supply Chain – EMEA Region
- DENSOSr. Manager Digital Supply Chain
- Groupe PSA SCM performance VP , Digital Manufacturing